On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Shay Owens wrote:

> I will stop payment on my credit card unless I get support.

If you paid for support, then I suggest that you contact the
organization that provides that paid support.

This list (users@openoffice.org) is provided for unpaid volunteers to
provide gratis support for OOo.

> The directions you have on your help do not have the same options that I need
> to install my printer.

To even begin to help you, you need to provide more data.

For starters, does that printer work with other programs?
Do some printer modes work with OOo, and others not work?
Then there is the blatenetly obvious --- is the printer hooked up to
the computer, and turned on?

xan

jonathon