I've just installed and updated PCLinuxOS 2007 in a dual boot configuration with Windows XP PRO, SP3. This is my first experience with any form of Linux. OOo came with the PCLinux installation, and the Synaptic package manager updated it to v. 2.3.1. I downloaded the 2.4.1 Linux version from the OOo website, but I can't figure how to install it. (Double clicking the installation file like in Windows don't work.) Since I am new to Linux, please be specific with your instructions.