On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Lorette Heil  wrote:
> I've been attempting to open an email containing a powerpoint show and it
> will not allow me to open it.

Are you using Solaris, BSD, Linux, AIX, ReactOS, or some unknown, and
little used operating system?  Which version of that operating system
are you using?

Are you using Elm, Thunderbird, KMail, Pine, Eudora, or some unknown,
and little used email client? Which version of that email client are
you using?

Which version of OOo are you using?

> It is asking for code numbers to be input, which your product did not contain.

Take that up with the organization that you purchased the product from.

>I would like a refund of my purchase please,

You would need to take that up with the organization that you
purchased OOo from --- if indeed it was OOo.  From the description you
gave, it could be any of a plethora of programs.

What you have reached, is a mailing list whose subscribers are users
of OOo.  These subscribers voluntarily answer messages sent to the
list.  They are only able to provide support to issues and questions
that they have had either direct, or indirect experience with.

Issues regarding payments made to organizations for OOo, support, or
other products, or services,  are issues that the list subscribers are
not able to resolve, because OOo is not sold on the openoffice.org
website, nor does that site, or this list provide paid support.

Please send any response you might have to the mailing list
users@openoffice.org, which is where you sent the request I'm
responding to.

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed