Michael Adams wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:20:44 -0400
James Knott wrote:

Roy Fletcher wrote:
Can you remove this site from my computer as it is in no way
compatable with Windows. I can not use, or open, close my computer
because of this "office". Give me the information as to how to
remove this site. I will have to report and inform my server of this
situation because of the damage already done if you do not respond
and resolve this siuation NOW.

This is my fourth attempt to resolve this situation.
I will be left with no other option than to report your site and to
have it brought to all users attention.

Expecting a response with a positive solution herewith.
Would you please properly describe what you're talking about? OpenOffice is an office suite, comparable to Microsoft Office and the Windows version is most certainly compatible with Windows. What is it
that's happening?  What damage are you talking about?

Is the OP misspelling "suite" as "Site"?

It's hard to say. His message is so confusing that he could be referring to a web site. I really have no idea what he's talking about.