On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 21:03 +0100, Bob Williams wrote:

> I never cease to be amazed at the patience of the regulars on this list,
> always giving the benefit of the doubt to posters who claim that OOo has
> broken their computer/internet connection/nice new rattle/relationship
> with their spouse :)
>
> Keep up the good works, guys.

Yes, especially since the poster did not just magically get subscribed
to this list or have OOo just appear on his computer.  He had to
personally take steps to install the software and/or subscribe to this
list.  He now is resorting to threats, because he does not know how to
use the software or this list.

I believe in helping others, but not if they demand it NOW, like he did.

BTW his original message sounds like he installed a version of OOo that
was for a different operating system.