20080801 1106 GMT-6

I spoke to the Administrations office about this issue at the hospital and they said they would contact him. I have also forwarded one of the longer messages on to them to see what a problem it is.

Wade Smart

Wade Smart wrote:
20080801 1055 GMT-6

He is retired and they do not or will not contact him on about this.

Wade

Shaun Langley wrote:
Here's the public relations number

(540) 564-5886