2008/8/1 James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>
>> Some more information about our friend:
>>
>> Terrance Melton Carver
>> CEO, Rockingham Memorial Hospital (http://www.rmhonline.com/)
>> Harrisonburg, VA 22801
>> Previous Cities: Manassas, VA | Arlington, VA | Vienna, VA | Fairfax, VA
>

> Perhaps we could arrange for him to add Guantanamo Bay to the list.  ;-)

I already have two men outside his premises and another is enroute,
all working independantly. They are awaiting further orders. There are
cheaper, faster, more effective ways of eliminating problems.

Should his internet connection be terminated, his electricity, or
something else?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com