On 02/09/2008 21:33, Jim Allan wrote:
jonathon wrote:
> Every message sent to the list contains unsubscribe headers.  Some
> messages, such as , Message-ID:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> also contain
> unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.

This message, as sent to me via gmane.comp.org (I get all email via gmane for this discussion group) contains no unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the mail as received.

I believe that no emails as received by me contains these instructions, except when they are included as part of the quotation from an earlier email. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird.

The unsubscribe message is included in the header, if I choose to show the complete header, which I normally do not. So I would not see it.

See also http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?listName=users&count=185464 .

Jim Allan