On 2 Sep 2008 at 0:58, m.a. martin wrote:

> TRUST ME. YOU DON'T WANT TO USE THIS PROGRAM. ENJOY THE CRAP LOAD OF
> USELESS SPAM YOU'RE GOING TO RECEIVE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNSUBSCRIBE TO
> IT. THESE BASTARDS DON'T ALLOW YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE. THE PROGRAM IS AS
> CLEAR AS MUD. I SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER OFFICE PROGRAM, BECAUSE THIS
> ONE IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS. I'M DUMPING IT AND GETTING A NEW E-MAIL
> ADDRESS BECAUSE THESE FOOLS HAVE RUINED IT. I'VE RECEIVED NEARLY 200
> PIECES OF SPAM FROM THESE FOOLS TODAY ALONE.

Shouting at an email list will not encourage people to help you.

As I think has already been pointed out, you are the only one who can
unsubscribe you - this is to stop interference by others, whether
malicious or accidental.

To unsubscribe, please send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and be absolutely sure to respond as directed to the confirmation
message you should receive. Also please make sure both of these
messages are sent from the email account that is receiving the
unwanted list mailings.

(This is much the same procedure as when you subscribed to the list.)

I hope this helps.

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection