Hello Mika,

I think the problem is in the way you've configured /etc/openxcap/config.ini
In the [Server] section you must set the root to "http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root"; instead of "http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000"; as you probably have now.

If you have a multidomain setup, you must also specify the domain in the eyebeam setting, that is "http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/[EMAIL PROTECTED]". For more details see http://openxcap.org/wiki/Installation#Configuration

Tell me if this solved your problem. Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

  I have "successfully" installed OpenXCAP with latest OpenSER SVN. The
OpenXCAP server manages to contact the SQL server. When I am using
EyeBeam 1.5 with setting "http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root/";
I get next error to the syslog.

Sep 18 14:17:21 openxcap openxcap[9902]: [-] error: Invalid Document
Selector /xcap-root/resource-lists/users/testacc/buddies-resource-list.xml
(the Document Selector context must be 'users' or 'global')

  What kind of misconfiguration I have done ?

  Thanks a lot,
    -Mika