Hi again,

  I tested different XCAP Roots
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/
    These gives error
---- clip ----
Sep 18 15:24:02 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/resource-lists/users/testacc/buddies-resource-list.xml
Sep 18 15:24:02 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/resource-lists/users/testacc/resource-list.xml
Sep 18 15:24:05 openxcap openxcap[11696]: [-] error: XCAP root not found
for request URI:
http://openxcap.mydomain.com/org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules/users/testacc/pres-rules
---- clip ----

    http://openxcap.mydomain.com/xcap-root
    http://openxcap.mydomain.com/
    And these do not effect to openxcap server. Didn't test sniffer but I
assume that eyeball with http:// prefix will send the request to port
80. I so do not assume these XCAP roots to work :)

    I think I should have XCAP Root to be
"http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/"; and same set to EyeBall. I do not
have multidomain setup for this server. Though the users are using
different domain when logging in than the authentication domain e.g.
users sip address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the authentication realm
is mydomain.com. The authentication domain is set to mydomain.com in
config.ini though (default_realm = mydomain.com) and OpenSER does have
alias for mydomainp.com. Both are using same MySQL database.

   Thanks for help again,
      -Mika