I'm looking for someone who can assist with an OpenSER/MySQL/Radius setup which needs to perform LCR from MySQL, write proper CDRs (and fail calls if they can not be written), and allow for routing a specific group of inbound IPs to specific gateways. Essentially, I'm looking to create a multi-tenant session border controller for wholesale VoIP to VoIP.

If you have experience in this and are interested in doing hourly contracting work, both to assist with the initial setup as well as ongoing support, please contact me.

Daryl G. Jurbala
Director of Network Operations
Global Convergence Solutions
Phone: +1 732-853-0513