Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
El Tuesday 16 October 2007 11:33:47 Klaus Darilion escribió:
Further, if B's phone send out the new INVITE, if $rd != $fd then do not
send the call to the gateway.
Humm, it can't be, because in case of a forwarding (implemented in
OpenSer) I do allow calls from others domain to PSTN gateway.
Usually, if a client wants to dial a phone number, the client will add
its own domain as RURI domain. E.g.

sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] calls PSTN 12345: RURI=sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ->
forward to PSTN gateway

sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] calls sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] --> forward
request to otherdomain. Regardless if otherdomain.com is hosted in the
same openser or any others SIP proxy, at otherdomain.com this is an
incoming SIP call from an external SIP client which MUST NOT be routed
to the PSTN.

Thus, I would add both checks.

But imagine this case:

- domain_A and domain_B are hosted in my OpenSer (but totally independents).

- sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] calls sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- In OpenSer there is forwarding:  sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] -> sip:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

- In domain_B permissions table I allow forwardings to PSTN for calls made from others domain (as domain_A), but not direct INVITE's (of course).

In this case - if it is an explicit forwarding, and it will be proper accounted, then of course it is ok.

regards
klaus

- Finally sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] calls sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] but I know in OpenSer it's a allowed forwarding so add any header (Diversion?) the gateway to know it and facture to sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] isntead of sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- In fact, in the gateway I will facture based on RURI instead of "From".

Is not correct?