Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
El Tuesday 16 October 2007 14:09:26 Klaus Darilion escribió:

But imagine this case:

- domain_A and domain_B are hosted in my OpenSer (but totally
independents).

- sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] calls sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- In OpenSer there is forwarding:  sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ->
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- In domain_B permissions table I allow forwardings to PSTN for calls
made from others domain (as domain_A), but not direct INVITE's (of
course).
In this case - if it is an explicit forwarding, and it will be proper
accounted, then of course it is ok.

Thanks. Let me a question about this forwardings and accounting since I'm designng it just now and have a doubt:

The gateway will be in fact other OpenSer+CDRtool+MediaProxy (if I can configure it) or Asterisk. They will contact with the real SIP carrier.

So when [EMAIL PROTECTED] calls sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] it will appear in OpenSer gateway:
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But in the aboved explained forwarding it will appear
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm not sure then how to invoice this call. I see 2 options:

a) Invoice always based on RURI [*]

b) Add a "Diversion" (or other custom) header in main OpenSer so OpenSer gateway will invoice to the user in that header.

I would use b). Add a header to the INVITE sent to GW-Openser (name it as you like, e.g: X-Billing-Party: ) and in GW-Openser use this header for accounting. Further: - make sure to remove every X-Billing-Party header from messages routed by the main proxy
 - do not accept INVITEs without this header in the GW-Openser.

This way you can be sure that nobody bypasses your accounting logic.

regards
klaus

I need to think long time about it, but I'd like to know opinions about it.

Really thanks a lot for your help.