On 10/19/07 13:35, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
I think the fundemental error here is you look up users by URI as opposed to a
unique identifier. -jiri
Well, the issue remains, how you lookup the unique id. You need to do it via username and/or parts of the sip message. You can load avps or do any other operations using unique ID in openser, for some time now, that is not an issue. Apart of that, there are other values that are used in the config or modules, that may, or may not require case insensitive comparison and one cannot assign unique id for each.

So, I do not see any fundamental error here, given the subject of the discussion.

Cheers,
Daniel