Hi everyone,

As usual, I'd like to share with you the latest Virtuozzo 7 development news.

First and foremost, more features have become available in Virtuozzo 7:

- Containers migration via vzmigrate in Vz7 [1]
- IP and MAC filtering for VMs [2]
- VM data stats supported switch to native KVM ones [3]
- AutoFS migration [4]

All these features are available in the latests Virtuozzo 7 builds
https://download.openvz.org/virtuozzo/factory/x86_64/iso/

Also we have published new portions of Virtuozzo source code:

- EZ templates:
        * Ubuntu 15.10 x86_64
        * Fedora 23 x86_64
        * Debian 7.0 x86_64
        * VzLinux 6 x86_64
        * VzLinux 7 x86_64
- DRS module for rmond [5]

Events
======

Earlier we participated in Linux Storage, Filesystem and Memory Management
Conference. See notes from the conference [6] if you interested.

Upcoming talks and conferences:

- Ross Boucher will talk about running services cloning with Docker and CRIU at
DockerCon 2016 [7]
- Sanidhya Kashyap will present an instant OS updater using CRIU at USENIX
ATC'16 [8]
- Checkpoint-Restore micro-conference will be held 2-4 Nov at Santa-Fe, NM at
Linux Plumbers 2016. The proposal for the conferense was accepted. [9]

Links
=====

[1] https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/006833.html
[2] https://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/users/2016-April/006845.html