Hello,

I recently update my openvz hosts on the latest kernel update :
3.10.0-957.12.2.vz7.96.21
I have encountered more freeze with my servers since the installation of
this new kernel, as well as openvz packages.

I don't found errors in my logs, dmsg. The system freeze and i need to cold
boot with the KVM*.*
just ([    7.306689] PrlSDKError('SDK error: 0x80000249: Unable to connect
to Virtuozzo. You may experience a connection problem or the server may be
down. Contact your Virtuozzo administrator for assistance.',))

I have no solution apart from starting on the old kernel
:3.10.0-862.20.2.vz7.73.29
>From this kernel obviously no problem.

Have a good day

--
Cordialement,

*Hugo CLOEZ*
Technicien systèmes et réseaux OMGSERV.COM

*NR CONSEILS*
4, avenue du château
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4,+avenue+du+ch%C3%A2teau+La+Varenne+Saint+Hilaire+(94210&entry=gmail&source=g>
La Varenne Saint Hilaire (94210
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4,+avenue+du+ch%C3%A2teau+La+Varenne+Saint+Hilaire+(94210&entry=gmail&source=g>
)

Société à responsabilité limitée au capital de 1.000 Euros
R.C.S. Créteil 521 648 063 - TVA Intracommunautaire FR 365 216 480 63