Dear Hugo,

thank you for reporting the problem!
Host crash dump is required for its investigation,
Please be sure that kdumps service is properly configured enabled on affected
node,
and when issue will e reproduced again trigger host crash via Alt+sysrq+C,
I hope you should be able to generate this key sequence via your KVM.

Thank you,
        Vasily Averin