On 08/02/2021 15:35, Denis Silakov wrote:
Hi,

we've published rough version of vzdeploy8 script that should eliminate problems with streams/modules mismatch that led to problems mentioned in the thread: http://repo-backend.virtuozzo.com/vzlinux/vzdeploy/vzdeploy8 <http://repo-backend.virtuozzo.com/vzlinux/vzdeploy/vzdeploy8>

Just download & launch inside CentOS 8, no additional steps required.
<Snip>

Hi,

I tried running this in a test CentOS 8 container but it tried to install a kernel so I killed it.

Is this supposed to happen or is this script just for hardware nodes ?

Thanks for your help on this issue - I have a lot of containers to migrate and run and forget script will be a great help.

Regards

Ian