Feedback is welcome!

I know marketing is going to announce the beta in he near future, but technically it will be almost the same iso & repos that we have now.

On 02/11/2021 04:26 PM, Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT wrote:
If I understand correctly, I can use this to beta test Virtuozzo Linux 8 (OpenVZ 8) using a CentOS 8 dedicated server.

If true, are you interested in beta testing feedback already? Or is it better to wait a little?

Cordially,

Paulo Coghi