On 02/19/2012 10:36 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
On 02/19/2012 10:30 PM, Nathan Stratton wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Yaniv Kaul wrote:

Sorry, my fault - should have seen it earlier - we do not support
OpenLDAP yet - we fail to parse its rootDSE, therefore do not have a
way to proceed.
I think there's a RFE for it somewhere filed, but if not, worth filing.

Ouch, do you support Apache Directory Server?
Sorry Nathan, we do not support this one as well.

the current code supports AD, freeIPA/IPA and 389ds/RHDS.
if apache directory server is similar to any of them, you could try hacking the code to add support for it.