On 09/12/2012 12:32 AM, Daniel Erez wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Neary"<dne...@redhat.com>
To: "Daniel Erez"<de...@redhat.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:59:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] oVirt Project - YouTube Channel

Thanks Daniel!

On 09/11/2012 09:06 AM, Daniel Erez wrote:
I've created a new YouTube channel for oVirt project
and uploaded the first demo Screencast - "Clone a VM From a
Snapshot".
Nice work on the video! It goes nicely with the videos that Jason
Brooks
produced: http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/screencasting-ovirt/

Is there a way we can aggregate videos from different channels under
one
account? There are a few other oVirt related videos that it would be
nice to promote through the channel.
I've created a few playlists in the channel in order to aggregate external
videos (and added Jason's videos):
http://www.youtube.com/user/ovirtproject/videos?flow=grid&view=1

Current playlists: Installation, Basics, Cloning (feel free to suggest
alternatives...)

It would be good to know when watching the video, which version of ovirt was used 3.0, 3.1 Also not sure if it would be easy to create separate playlist for 3.0, 3.1.. that ways people using a particular
version of ovirt don't have to look around too much