On 09/13/2013 04:29 AM, Greg Sheremeta wrote:
Did this get resolved? Is there a BZ? (I can't find one.) I am also seeing "The Hosts
emulated machines are <UNKNOWN>" on yesterday's nightly build. The host I'm trying
to add is a VM.

[host2 $] vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps | grep emulatedMachines
      emulatedMachines = []

Greg

I am uncertain if it did, I took down our production system (Low availability requirements) yesterday so I could fiddle with an all-in-one install trial today on another hard disk. I wonder if it is a certain hardware configuration, ours is an old Dell Precision.

My previous attempt was "normal" install and then tried to add localhost. I wonder if the all in one would give different results.

-
Thomas