On 01/07/2014 08:59 AM, Lior Vernia wrote:
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for tracking this down. I'm currently immersed in
oVirt 3.4 feature stuff, but I just wanted to let you know I saw this
and am planning to take care of it; I'll take a look in a week or two
when things calm down.

The bad news are, I suspect there will be no workaround other than
upgrading to the next version that will include the fix (likely 3.3.3).

is there an ovirt bug targeted to 3.3.3 tracking this?

Yours, Lior.