On Fri, 6 Mar 2015, Chris Adams wrote:

Once upon a time, Paul Heinlein <heinl...@madboa.com> said:

I'm PXE booting oVirt VMs with no trouble. I have CentOS 7 nodes, running oVirt 3.5.1 (hosted engine on CentOS 6). Each node has a pair of NICs in a LACP bond to a switch stack, running 802.1q on top of that, with several VLANs (only one VLAN has a DHCP server and a local CentOS repo, so I put VMs on that VLAN for install).

Good data point! Can you tell me the compatibility version of your data center and its cluster(s)? How about the cluster CPU type?

I'm just trying to figure out what moving parts are at issue.

--
Paul Heinlein
heinl...@madboa.com