Hi,all
         I'm a beginner about ovirt project development. Recently, we found
bricks of one volume can not be removed successfully. When we selected one
brick of one volume and did the remove operation, the system prompted the
following figure. The cause has not been found, please give some advice or
clues.Thanks! [cid:image001.png@01D0AE69.620AD2E0]

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the originator
of the message.Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender.It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses. No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or
any other defect or error. Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is
not the sender's responsibility.