It looks like there is already a remove-brick operation going on for the volume.

remove-brick in gluster is a 2 step process. The data is first migrated from the chosen bricks to the other available bricks in the volume. This could be a long running task, and can be monitored via engine using the Activities column/ Tasks tab. Once data migration is completed, the remove-brick operation needs to be committed. You can do this from the Status dialog (Remove brick status).