Hi,
I had similar problem. I solved it by changing the VM status in engine database.

Best Regards,
Peter

W dniu 27.08.2015 o 10:03, Eli Mesika pisze:

----- Original Message -----
From: "InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter" <j...@internetx.com>
To: "Michael Wagenknecht" <wagenkne...@fuh-e.de>, users@ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:48:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] vm status

if the vm is really down, you whould find this helpful
This will work only if the VM status is LOCKED for any other status, it will do
nothing ....

[root@portal dbscripts]# ./unlock_entity.sh -h
Usage: ./unlock_entity.sh [options] [ENTITIES]

     -h            - This help text.
     -v            - Turn on verbosity                         (WARNING:
lots of output)
     -l LOGFILE    - The logfile for capturing output          (def. )
     -s HOST       - The database servername for the database  (def.
localhost)
     -p PORT       - The database port for the database        (def. 5432)
     -u USER       - The username for the database             (def. engine)
     -d DATABASE   - The database name                         (def. engine)
     -t TYPE       - The object type {vm | template | disk | snapshot}
     -r            - Recursive, unlocks all disks under the selected
vm/template.
     -q            - Query db and display a list of the locked entites.
     ENTITIES      - The list of object names in case of vm/template,
UUIDs in case of a disk

     NOTE: This utility access the database and should have the
           corresponding credentals.

           In case that a password is used to access the database PGPASSWORD
           or PGPASSFILE should be set.

     Example:
         $ PGPASSWORD=xxxxxx ./unlock_entity.sh -t disk -q

[root@portal dbscripts]# pwd
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/dbscripts
[root@portal dbscripts]#