Hello,

I am testing some from scratch deployment so I created a stateless vm and wrote small python script to shutdown and start the vm again (to revert vm state to starting point).

http://pastebin.com/b5yTFEkN

problem is that after stopping the vm there is a running operation of snapshot removal and when script try to start the vm it fails with

Failed to Start VM:

status: 409
reason: Conflict
detail: Cannot run VM. Related operation is currently in progress. Please try again later.

Is there a cleaner way than checking status and looping or waiting some time to end of this operation? (desclaimer: I am new to python so please don't hit me :-)

Cheers, Jiri