I'm whining because ovirt is a wonderful product, peoples behind are nice, but
ho boy, what about the execution !

And no I have done much more than empty complains as I have open my share a bug
report, written a blog entry about using ovirt+kerberos+SSO, written a full
fledged CLI and trying to finished the SDK. So I'm not just complaining.