I'm might be saying things in a harsh way, but there is a real big problem with
public documentation at ovirt, especially the latest python sdk.

I'm coding a python wrapper around the sdk4 and fighting a lot with
documentation.

First I tried to google:
ovirt python sdk4
ovirt python sdk 4
ovirt rest api 4

I was finally given http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-sdk/master, but
http://ovirt.github.io returns a 404, the sdk is hidden under
http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-sdk/, a mini-site that is barely usable, as
it very hard to navigate between page. For example, when you're at :
http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-sdk/master/version.m.html, how do you go to
the first page ?

If I try to gogle the title of this page, I found
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/python-sdk/ as
first result and it's even not in the first page of results .

Or you can have a look at
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_virtualization/4.1/html-single/python_sdk_guide/,
 that talks only about v3 sdk, which is deprecated.

The python sdk change log:
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/sdk/python-sdk-changelog/

At pypi, no links to the sdk documentation
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ovirt-engine-sdk-python

I requested the events codes, I was given that:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine/blob/master/backend/manager/modules/common/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/core/common/AuditLogType.java#L726

Is there a formal list somewhere ?

>>> JP