Hi, I am experiencing a new problem : when I try to modify something in the
network setup on the second node (added to the cluster after installing the
engine on the other one) using the Engine GUI, I get the following error when
validating :    must match
"^\b((25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|[01]\d\d|\d?\d)\_){3}(25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|[01]\d\d|\d?\d)"
 Attribut : ipConfiguration.iPv4Addresses[0].gateway   Moreover, on the general
status of ther server, I have a "Host has no default route" alert.   The
ovirtmgmt network has a defined gateway of course, and the storage network has
none because it is not required. Both server have the same setup, with
different addresses of course :-)   I have not been able to find anything
useful in the logs.   Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?   Regards