On 02/26/2018 05:33 PM, Fabrice SOLER wrote:
Hi Hanson,

Thank you for your answer, but the routeur is a VM.

So I need that this VM start without the engine. It has to start when the node start (after a power failure).

Only when the routeur will be up, I will be able to manage the node and the VMs.

Do you think there a solution ?

Obviously this a bit more "chicken-and-egg" than running a hosted engine. Even if there was a "start automatically" sort of thing, this is still going to be fraught with potential issues, because almost anything could happen to prevent the "router vm" from starting.

I think you've created a fairly high risk scenario.

In other words, even if you got this working, I wouldn't trust it.

Just my opinion. At a minimum I'd pull the "router" out of the VM stack. Now, you could have a separate hypervisor cluster stack for the router, just don't put it's mgmt engine (separate engine req'd) behind the router :-)

Sincerely,

Fabrice