Hi,

currently I'm evaluating oVirt and I have three hosts installed within nested KVM. They're sharing a gluster environment which has been configured using the oVirt Node Wizards. It seems to work quite well, but after some hours I get many status update mails from the ovirt engine which are either going to EngineStop or EngeineForceStop. Sometimes the host where the engine runs is switched. After some of those reboots there is silence for some hours before it is starting over. Can you tell me where I should look at to fix that problem?

  Regards
    Bernhard Dick