Hi,

Am 17.05.2018 um 07:30 schrieb Yedidyah Bar David:
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Bernhard Dick <bernh...@bdick.de> wrote:
Hi,

Am 07.05.2018 um 11:23 schrieb Yedidyah Bar David:

[...]

It seems to work quite well, but after some hours I get many status
update
mails from the ovirt engine which are either going to EngineStop or
EngeineForceStop. Sometimes the host where the engine runs is switched.
After some of those reboots there is silence for some hours before it is
starting over. Can you tell me where I should look at to fix that
problem?

You can check, on all hosts, /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/* .

thanks, that helped. Our gateway does not always respond to ping-requests so
I changed the penality score accordingly.

How? In the code?
I changed the value for "gateway-score-penalty" in /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/agent.conf .

  Regards
    Bernhard