My engine is upgraded and running 4.2.3. I am testing out upgrading my first
local storage node. I installed the 4.2 release repo and ran a yum update. I
had to manually install the following packages form CentOS (yum install udisks2
lshw iotop libvirt-daemon-config-network virt-install python-prettytable) for
some reason these dependencies did not exist in the oVirt repo's. I was able to
run yum update after fixing this issue and my host was installed with 4.2.3.
After a reboot, it failed to boot, the host failed to start the login service
and the authorization manager. Has anyone run into this issue?