We have the same issue potentially.

In fact, for some VMs, we get even an error now (even though it works from
Windows).

In the error log on the hypervisor, we get a “SSL error”. This is in libvirtd
logs.

@Hendrik, do you have perhaps same error?

140085012483328:error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown
protocol:s23_srvr.c:640:
(process:375537): Spice-WARNING **: reds-stream.c:469:reds_stream_ssl_accept:
SSL_accept failed, error=1

I did post to this mailing list 2 weeks ago, but received 0 replies.

Thank you,
Christophe