Hello,
following this reference guide:
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/gluster-hyperconverged/chap-Single_node_hyperconverged/

after having run with success the gdeploy based gluster setup, there is

Setting up Hosted Engine
Use the Ansible based installation flow of Hosted Engine to set up oVirt
within a virtual machine. The storage details should be provided as type:
glusterfs and connection path as: <hostname>:/engine (Replace hostname with
address of host on which installation is carried out)

What does exactly mean "Use the Ansible based instalation" ? Does it mean
using cockpit web ui? In this casae I suppose I have to choose:
Hosted Engine
Deploy oVirt hosted engine on storage that has already been provisioned

Correct?
Thanks,
Gianluca