On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 4:03 PM Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 1:00 PM Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> following this reference guide:
>>
>> https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/gluster-hyperconverged/chap-Single_node_hyperconverged/
>>
>> after having run with success the gdeploy based gluster setup, there is
>>
>> Setting up Hosted Engine
>> Use the Ansible based installation flow of Hosted Engine to set up oVirt
>> within a virtual machine. The storage details should be provided as type:
>> glusterfs and connection path as: <hostname>:/engine (Replace hostname with
>> address of host on which installation is carried out)
>>
>> What does exactly mean "Use the Ansible based instalation" ? Does it mean
>> using cockpit web ui? In this casae I suppose I have to choose:
>>

> It's simply the new node zero deployment flow which is now the default one
> from cockpit and also from CLI.

Thanks for the answer, Simone, but I have not understood.
I used ovirt-node-ng-installer-ovirt-4.2-2018082006.iso to install the OS
host node.
Does this resemble what you call "new node zero deployment flow"?
When connecting to cockpit and selecting hosted engine, I get this screen:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aPLCm0KW5IIp6f7xr41cysckPkFgdHtJ/view?usp=sharing

what to choose and if any particular setup needs?
As I wrote, the command "gdeploy -c gdeploy.conf" completed without errors
on the host and now I have the 3 (small, only to test the workflow for now)
gluster volumes running

[root@hcinode1 ~]# df -h | grep gluster
/dev/mapper/gluster_vg1-engine_lv                                   60G
 33M   60G   1% /gluster_bricks/engine
/dev/mapper/gluster_vg1-lv_vmdisks                                  20G
 34M   20G   1% /gluster_bricks/vmstore
/dev/mapper/gluster_vg1-lv_datadisks                                25G
 34M   25G   1% /gluster_bricks/data
[root@hcinode1 ~]#

[root@hcinode1 ~]# gluster volume list
data