Hi Dominik, thanks for your reply. Of course use cases for VLAN trunks to the
guests are not difficult to find, for example when you want to run a virtual
router inside the VM, and you don't want to define dozens or hundreds
individual VLANs into the router. Anyways, I'll take the time to write a full
bug description to try and have this supported.

In the meantime I've found another disturbing issue: even when I create a vNIC
profile with "no network filter" assigned, the vNIC will only accept incoming
network packets with the "correct" destination MAC address, although the VM is
also replying to ARP queries for different ones (ARP spoofing, which is needed
by many Virtual-IP protocols). What's going on in this case? Is there a
"no-mac-spoofing" filter which is applied inadvertently, independent of vNIC
profile? Or am I missing something? Do you believe I should post a bug for this
issue, too?

Thanks again,