On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:47 PM Staniforth, Paul <
p.stanifo...@leedsbeckett.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello Sahina,
>
>                       do you know how to configure the gluster service in
> an already installed engine, it was originally installed with virt only
> service
>
> engine-setup  --reconfigure-optional-components only allows me to install
> the ovirt-ovn-provider

Ah, you did not install in "Both" mode? I haven't tried changing from virt
to virt+gluster mode for engine deployment. Does running engine-setup again
prompt for this? If not, we'll need to dig into this a bit more.

Or are you talking of the services enabled on Cluster?