From: Sahina Bose <sab...@redhat.com>
Sent: 17 October 2018 12:40
To: Staniforth, Paul
Cc: Gobinda Das; rk...@humboldt.edu; users
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: How do you install oVirt Hyperconverged with six
or nine nodes instead of the default three nodes?

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 6:08 PM Staniforth, Paul

Yes it was originally installed in virt only rather than both and it doesn't
ask when running engine-setup, in the answerfile it has

OVESETUP_CONFIG/applicationMode=none:None

I don't think there's a way to change this via reconfigure. But if you're up to
experiment, you can try changing the value of "ApplicationMode" to 255 in the
database table "vdc_options". Restart your engine once you make this change.

It lets me configure it at the cluster level so I was initially confused as to
why it didn't work.

I have been trying to find an option for otopi.

Thanks,

             Paul S.