Thank you,
No luck so far, just can't figure out how to setup a direct connection from
remote-viewer to my oVirt vms...
I basically need to setup some oVirt thin clients by using remote viewer
binary, and just dont know how to directly connect as
"ovirt://engine.url/vm_name.
Any ideeas ?
Any successfull thin clients implementations by using only opensource
pieces ?
Cheers,

Leo