On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 8:32 AM Leo David <leoa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much !
> I will have a look at the python script,  it might do the job as you are
> saying, Greg.
> I've seen this: https://ovirtclient.com/   and it seems to be exactly
> what I need ( especially for running on PI ), but I assume it is a
> commercial solution...
> Maybe wrapping and running the script on PI would make it somehow similar.
> Not sure about the features like vms list, media mount, vm power control,
> usb redirection, how will work...
> It would really be a nice thing to have the thin client running on a
> raspberry pi.
>
> Leo

In an older post in late 2016 there was a similar question.
See:
https://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-October/077158.html
and replies (also in November)

One of the replies pointed to this github project:
https://github.com/nkovacne/ovirt-desktop-client//

At that time I tested it a bit and seemed working good. It seems it has not
been updated since January 2017
Among the replies there was also the note about User Portal replacement
through web-ui that now is reality, although still based on web browsing
functionality.

Gianluca