Thanks for the reply. That makes sense with the dhcp server and I think I found
why its not getting an ip automatically via dhcp.  When I use spice to login to
windows 7 and go to device manager it does not have a driver loaded for the nic
card.  The server is a dl380 G7 running centos 7.

I've done vdi on Ovirt in the past and don't remember having to install network
drivers for Windows boxes but maybe I missed a step? Would I download the
drivers from HP and burn to a cd to get them loaded onto the VDI?  I only see
server nic drivers from HP but maybe their is a universal one or I could search
the manufacturers website? Appreciate the help.