Hi Shani,

thanks for your reply.

My question is not about assigning permissions, but rather about querying
permissions assigned to a given VM.
I need to get a list of permissions, assigned to the VM without the
permissions this VM inherits from parent objects. Unluckily for me the
/ovirt-engine/api/vms/<vm-id>/permissions service returns the list
containing both VM-specific and inherited permissions, which cannot be
distinguished.

Thanks and regards,
Anton.