I know that a robust API is provided for performing VM backup functions,
but it seems crazy to me that oVirt has not implemented a simple method to
backup VM to a storage domain such as an NFS export domain.  Is this
functionality being left out for a reason (perhaps not wanting to step on
toes of 3rd party software vendors providing backup solutions for
oVirt/RHEV)?