Hello,
I have a cluster composed by two hosts connected to some iSCSI storage
domains.
I have put one host into maintenance and I see that all the iSCSI sessions
are closed. So far so good.
Then I put one storage domain into maintenance and I would expect to see on
the active host the (2) iSCSI sessions versus this storage domain to get
closed.
Instead I continue to see them up and "multipath -l" command gives me the 2
paths for the LUN part of the storage domain connection.
Is this expected and only when I execute detach of the SD I will get the
closure of the iSCSI connections?
Because the detach phase will unregister the VMs and I would like not to do
it, but at the same time I will have a planned maintenance for this storage
domain and I would like to clean the connections on host side, to let
multipath happy when they will go down for some hours...

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Gianluca