Based on my Gluster setup,I have noticed that setting the storage domain into
maintenance , just umounts the storage on all hosts.It also doesn't stop the
gluster volume , so I do not expect the same for the iSCSI.
I guess you can set it to maintenance and then manually logout the 2 hosts.Then
, when you start it - it should login and mount the storage.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
    В петък, 20 декември 2019 г., 13:45:06 ч. Гринуич+2, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> написа:

 Hello,
I have a cluster composed by two hosts connected to some iSCSI storage
domains.I have put one host into maintenance and I see that all the iSCSI
sessions are closed. So far so good.Then I put one storage domain into
maintenance and I would expect to see on the active host the (2) iSCSI sessions
versus this storage domain to get closed.Instead I continue to see them up and
"multipath -l" command gives me the 2 paths for the LUN part of the storage
domain connection.
Is this expected and only when I execute detach of the SD I will get the
closure of the iSCSI connections?
Because the detach phase will unregister the VMs and I would like not to do it,
but at the same time I will have a planned maintenance for this storage domain
and I would like to clean the connections on host side, to let multipath happy
when they will go down for some hours...
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Gianluca