High level network advice request :)

I have a self-hosted engine deployed on a node, Ovirt v. 4.3. I am testing, but
I don't understand the big idea of how to set-up Ovirt networking for hosted /
engine-managed virtual servers. I would like to host a few virtual servers for
things like Next/OwnCloud, SuiteCRM, NethServer or others.

For example, I know exactly how set-up a virtual machine with a centos / lamp
stack on a fedora host, I can make a network bridge for the vm with fedora cli,
then use haproxy (or squid) as a reverse-redirect server to allow WAN access to
the vm server using FQDNs.

What is a good strategy for Ovirt hosting a webserver? To use the default ovirt
management network for the virtual server machines doesn't seem like a best
practice?

Should I make a new logical network for the virtual servers? Do I need to
configure bridges for the machines? It looks like bridges and virtual NICs are
automatically configured when I make the network and virtual machines, is that
right?

Is it the usual or typical practice that one ovirt logical network uses only
one network bridge to a one physical NIC? Would all of the kVMs on the logical
network share the same / single bridge of the particular network? I'm not sure
what the big idea should be, what is a best practice?

I wonder, should I bond several physical NICs, then point the bridge, for a new
/ dedicated logical network for webservers, to the the bonded NICs? There is
more than a little new vocabulary for me to onboard for Ovirt / virtual /
logical networks...I will greatly appreciate, and I thank you in advance for
any top level / best practice advice!